Bullionvault – Gold & Silver Bullion Online Safely
What is the best way to buy Gold & *Now Silver Too* Bullion Online?
There are several companies offering this service but one stands out head and shoulders above the others – Bullionvault.com.
You can sign up right now and they’ll even give you a free gram of gold to practice trading with, no strings, no catches, immediately you’ll be approx 20GBP or $30 richer.
Some Facts about Bullionvault
From wikipedia -
BullionVault is an internet gold bullion exchange and physical storage provider, founded in 2005 by Paul Tustain It is owned by Galmarley Ltd. and based in London, United Kingdom. Purchased gold is held in personally allocated storage with Via Mat International in either London, New York or Zurich, and its custody charge (or gold storage fee) is 0.12% per annum, with a $4 monthly minimum charge depending on the client’s preference. BullionVault’s commission charges range from 0.8% to 0.02%
Clients of BullionVault hold their gold in vaults controlled by BullionVault, thereby creating a legal bailment. This is different from most other online gold facilities, which purport to create a digital gold currency.
Buying, storing and owning gold through Bullionvault addresses all of the major issues, considerations and pitfalls present in the usual gold trade and offers the investor a superior service, summarized below:
BullionVault now stores over 18 tonnes of gold, which is much more than most of the world’s central banks.
More than 100,000 people from 83 countries use BullionVault.
In the last two years they bought more gold through BullionVault than through any other direct bullion ownership service in the world.
Every ounce is owned privately, by people like you.
All gold is stored in the accredited professional bullion market vault of their choice, in London, Zurich or New York.
Your Safety & Total Security is Assured
- Your gold is your outright property, stored in specialist facilities reserved exclusively for BullionVault clients and run by ViaMat – Switzerland’s leading accredited professional bullion vault operator. You choose the storage location :- London, New York or Zurich.
- You are truly isolated from the systemic risks in the financial system. You have taken legal delivery of your gold and you own it directly in physical form. Unlike the huge majority of investment products no company’s financial failure can deprive you of this gold. Our bank (AAA rated Lloyds TSB), Via Mat and BullionVault itself could all fail, and your gold is still perfectly safe.
- Each and every working day BullionVault publishes on the internet the complete register of all its gold owners – with each owner listed under a public nickname known only to themselves. You can use this to prove your specific and undiluted ownership of your gold at any time.
- The register total reconciles exactly to the official vault bar list published with it on their Daily Audit. The bar list is produced by Via Mat, independently of BullionVault. No other custody business in the world subjects its records to this continual, daily, public scrutiny.
- Auditors produce an annual report verifying the accuracy of this daily reconciliation, and post it on their own website, ensuring its complete independence from us.
- Bullionvault employ independent assayers to report once a year on the quality of the bars delivered to them by the professional market. Their auditors check back with assayers and publish the verified assay report, also on their own website.
- Their storage contract with ViaMat prevents them from removing gold from the vault without declaring the withdrawal publicly on the front page of the website for at least 48 hours prior to the withdrawal. All removals of bullion must be publicly declared or the vault operators will refuse to release the bullion. No other gold custody business in the world enforces a similarly transparent policy on all gold withdrawals from the vault.
- BullionVault is also the only gold market in the world which stays open 24 hours a day, 7 days* a week. You, and 90,000 other registered users, are able publicly to quote buying and selling prices of good delivery gold directly to each other. Only BullionVault lets its customers compete with its own quoted prices to get all users the best possible deal, whether they are buyers or sellers.
- Subject to modest additional fees and taxes you even have the right to withdraw gold from the vault. Of course the huge majority of BullionVault users leave their gold right where it is, because that’s the way they continue to be able to sell Good Delivery gold at spot market prices.
- Any deal you transact is settled instantaneously. Bullionvault checked that both buyer and seller had the resources on-hand to settle. BullionVault offers nobody credit, and settles at the point of trade, so nobody can let you down after you deal.
- You can withdraw your money immediately after you sell. Your money will leave your BullionVault client account by the end of the next business day (London time). There is no minimum period for investing, and no penalty for withdrawing.
- You don’t trust internet security, and neither does BullionVault. So although it runs the most secure protocols available, BullionVault assumes that your account is at risk of penetration, and must be safe if penetrated. Unlike Digital Gold Currency they will not pay anyone but you, and they will not allow any transfer of value to another system user. So, both for your safety and to obey international anti-money-laundering laws, when money is withdrawn from your BullionVault account it is sent straight back to the original funding bank account (yours) or otherwise to its verified replacement bank account held in the same name, endorsed by your new banker, and checked by Bullionvault.
- For the same failsafe reason their Burglar Alarm service can alert you to all log-ins to your account, with an immediate SMS message to your cellphone.
- The system is very easy to use and very safe, many customers have written in thanking them for making buying gold so straightforward (many of their comments are published on the site). But, just in case, you can phone in (+44 20 8600 0130) and they will talk you through your first few deals one click at a time. They check that everything is exactly as you want it while you’re still on the phone.
- You’ll be amazed how simple buying gold now is. This combination of safety, value, accessibility, transparency and service has quickly made BullionVault the most popular direct gold ownership service in the world.
Please note buygoldsilver.org would receive a small referral commission for any accounts opened, but the tiny dealing fees and storage charge you will pay would be no smaller without it.