Leading Trader – Alessio Rastani
Alessio Rastani burst to fame on a BBC interview that went viral in late 2011 and has been a growing presence on the financial media since, with some reasonably accurate trade calls, and continuing to represent the cynical views of the professional trader.
Alessio was widely written about at the time, the more interesting and less sensationalist of which were some conversations in the Telegraph blog about how Goldman Sachs do rule the world and a Forbes interview. There was also some coverage on Huffington Post.
He has since launched his trading education service and his own bespoke trading indicators, you can find out more on Alessio’s Youtube channel and here is a scrolling feed of his latest articles and trade alerts.
- Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:07:51 +0000: Insiders are Betting Heavily Against the Euro Currency - Leadingtrader.com
Insiders are shorting – or betting against – a major world currency, the Euro (EURUSD). This is according to the latest commitment of traders (COT) report. Whenever this happens, I get interested, because that is how we can spot major potential opportunities. For example, a few months ago I told my…
- Mon, 17 Jul 2017 08:55:27 +0000: Retail Stocks | The Bottom is in For These Beaten-down Stocks - Leadingtrader.com
How do you know when stocks that have been falling for 2 years, and dropped by 25%, have finally bottomed? If you’re a longtime Leadingtrader subscriber, you know by now the major signs of a bottom to look out for: Everyone is bearish. Investors have given up. The news headlines…
- Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:10:24 +0000: Why Bitcoin Can Go to $5,000 - Leadingtrader.com
Bitcoin and Gold appear to be in competition with each other as the “anti-establishment” assets and currencies. But is bitcoin stealing the thunder from gold? And where are both gold and bitcoin really heading? Watch this video for more details as Alessio Rastani and Zak Mir discuss the future potential…
- Wed, 07 Jun 2017 08:03:46 +0000: Will Comey’s Testimony Kill the Stock Market? - Leadingtrader.com
Just a few words could kill the stock market’s party tomorrow. You see, since November when Donald Trump was elected president, stock markets have rallied higher. The S&P 500 is up 20%. But all that could change tomorrow… The “Trump rally” could end with just a few words. On Thursday…
- Wed, 24 May 2017 08:40:31 +0000: Experiment: What’s the Worst That Could Happen In Trading and Why? - Leadingtrader.com
What factors cause the most losses in trading? We decided to test this in an experiment: Link to this post!
- Thu, 11 May 2017 08:30:19 +0000: Reverse Trading | Doing The Opposite of Every Losing Trade - Leadingtrader.com
What if you had done the reverse of every losing trade you ever had? The result would surely be a highly winning trading strategy – right? In this “genius” experiment, we tested the idea of doing the opposite of a losing trading strategy. We built two algorithms (or two EAs)…
- Tue, 02 May 2017 10:30:13 +0000: What REALLY Happens To The Stock Market When Interest Rates Rise - Leadingtrader.com
The panic has already started… Right now, financial headlines are spreading fears of a collapse in the stock market. You see, the US Federal Reserve has started to raise interest rates. This has led to some commentators saying that rising rates will cause a crash in the stock market. But does history…
- Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:37:20 +0000: Trader Charlie Burton: Winning and Losing In Trading - Leadingtrader.com
Trader Charlie Burton of EzeeTrader discusses his win ratios and getting stopped out in trading. This information is truly useful for anyone who wants to know more about trading the markets – see video for details: Link to this post!
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:00:24 +0000: Finally a Bottom for Twitter Stock? - Leadingtrader.com
Twitter (TWTR) has been in a downtrend. But is this finally a bottom for Twitter stock? See this video: Link to this post!
- Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:28:42 +0000: This Chart Shows the Next Big Move for Stock Markets - Leadingtrader.com
Stock markets are facing a lot of headaches right now: 1) The next earnings season is just around the corner… 2) The threat of rising interest rates from the Central Bank. 3) And now the threat of a “new cold war” with Russia. But one chart shows what the stock…